There are several things you can do that will give you the best possible chance of being approved. Remember, we want to approve your application!
- Fill out your application as completely as possible.
- If you have income from multiple sources, be sure to disclose it.
- If there is anything you’d like us to consider or be aware of when looking at your application, be sure to let us know in the “Optional Information” section.
- Co-Borrowers can only help an application.
- Make sure your social security number and date of birth are correctly listed.
- Try to fill out the application as legibly as possible to avoid any confusion.